She is turning into such a nice young lady. It is so nice to have such a helpful daughter, don't get me wrong she has her moments just like me.
Emma is such a burst of energy, I wish I could bottle it up and sell it. Her teachers at school say she is so quiet there, I think she saves it up for Dave and me.
Alex is really into sports. He loves football right now and talks about it all the time. He is a very sweet and tender brother to the girls, and rough and tumbly with Drew.
Drew, our wild boy, makes me laugh daily with his silly humor. He loves to wear Superman jammies morning, noon and night, and the next morning, noon.....you get the idea. His preschool friends probably think that's all he owns.
Easy Crockpot Cola Meatballs
1 day ago
4 comments:
HOw fun Kami! I can finally keep tabs on here. Make sure to take pictures of all the fun things your PTA is doing. I need fun ideas! PS the address you sent was wrong. :) It is Kamisclan.blogspot.com not Kamisclan@blogspot.com Just thought you would want to know why no one is finding it! Keep posting!
Great pictures! Cute background. Beautiful family. Glad you are a part of the blog world now!
Hi there! Thank you so much for including us so we can see your beautiful family! Your kids are so cute! Love the dark hair sister! When did you do that?? All is good with us, I might have to step up and do our own blog now:)
you did it! good girl!
Post a Comment