Spring Break 2009
I decided to surprise my girls' for spring break this year- you'd think I didn't have boys (don't worry they had a great NO GIRLS' week) so off we went to North Carolina to visit Auntie Jen. There was only one fit (Em) at the airport-she wanted to go home with grandpa and was terrified to fly, but got over it rather quickly and was so excited to sit and chat of course with the pilots!
Ferry ride to Southport
On the ferry
What a wonderful week-can't wait to do it again!!
My baby is 4-it can't be possible!! He is becoming such a big kid. Love that wild and crazy kid and his wild and crazy hair! If I comb it straight he says "that doesn't look like me- fix it mom!"
Alex completed his wolf badge for cub scouts- he is such a great and responsible kid, makes me so proud!!
I used to wonder why moms got pins also--I don't wonder anymore! :)
Lots of work that scouting
but oh sooo worth it!
2 comments:
It looks so fun! We miss you guys!
I tell you, scouts is just more work that I have to do. And Travis can't figure out why he can't have my pin.
It was so fun to see you! I hope you are enjoying your vacation.
Post a Comment